Here’s How to Have a Party Your Kid Will Treasure Forever!
Supercharge Your Child's Next Party with Laughter, Fun, and Entertainment Your Whole Family Will Love!
“It was great! Your show appeals equally to all age groups.”
— Shirley Christy, American Diabetic Association
Being a parent is tough these days. There are more responsibilities and concerns than ever before. And your children seem to grow up so fast! Where does the time go? That's why treasuring the times you have together—especially special occasions like birthdays—is so important.
But what's a busy parent to do? How do you make this day extra special—more special than all the rest? You will have a house full of five or ten year olds with two hours to fill—you need HELP!
Why not hire a professional birthday party entertainer—someone who knows how to make your next birthday party super special? Your birthday party entertainer can create an event your child and his or her friends will remember for a lifetime!
So How Do You Choose an Entertainer?
But how to choose a professional birthday party performer? You should not hire based on price alone. Higher prices do not guarantee an expert performer, but price should not be your sole basis for choosing. You should hire an expert entertainer—one with plenty of experience in entertaining kids, especially in the birthday party setting!
An expert, professional birthday party entertainer knows what kind of show kids enjoy—a fast-paced show without lots of long pauses in between the action. Children don't like to sit and wait through delays. A professional birthday party show should go Pop! Pop! Zing! Zing! It should be one funny event after another.
As you and I both well know... kids just don't like to wait! They get bored easily. But if they see something they enjoy, they show their appreciation in a way no one else can!
You also want a performer who will not take a long time setting up, slowing down your party. Endless boxes and bags to carry in or a long setup time the kids have to wait through can really be boring! Plus, when the show is over, you don't want a performer who hangs around a long time packing everything up. You want to get on with the cake and ice cream!
But most of all, you want an experienced entertainer. That’s where I come in. I have been doing kid shows for over twenty years. I am not one who has just bought a magic set and decided to call himself a professional magician. I am a long-time member of the Society of American Magicians and the North American Association of Ventriloquists, so you know I take my work seriously—while at the same time being funny and entertaining!
“Everyone was excited about your show and especially the way in which you involved them.”
— Faye N. Urello, Methodist Hospitals Educational Services
Plus, I’m experienced not just at birthday parties but with festivals, schools, carnivals and other area events, so you know I’m super-reliable. I’ve performed at such places as the City of Highland, Hebron Summerfest, and Hammond's Augustfest (seven years). You may have seen a picture of me in the Post-Tribune when I entertained children at the Lighthouse Academy Charter School in Calumet Township.
Two shows for the price of one!
I do both magic and ventriloquism in my show so you get two shows in one! The kids love it when my life-sized muppet-type character tells jokes, sings songs, talks to them, and leads them in playing games! Or when the face I draw comes to life and starts talking!
And who's the star of this big show that takes place on your own variety stage? Your child!
Your child helps with the magic in a big way. Your kid will be a star and feel like a star when you invite "Arends the Amazing" to entertain at your home!
I don't leave the rest of the kids out either. You know that kids don't just like to sit on their hands and watch a show. They want to be a part of the fun! My show is especially designed to get all the kids involved and making the magic happen! I use several audience volunteers who play a big role in making the show a success!
“Your performance at Holy Name School was truly the highlight of the year.”
— Tamra Bottomlee, Head Start Director
And of course, every show with Arends the Amazing contains some guaranteed "Wow" moments:
- My Wacky Wands routine where nothing seems to go right for me! Wands multiply, break into pieces, and finally turn the volunteer into a giant “rabbit!”
- My snake box will have your kids screaming with delight as a silk scarf disappears from a bag held by one volunteer and turns into... a giant spring snake held by another!
- My magic box starts out empty, but then suddenly a silk scarf appears! One after another after another! Your kids will scream with laughter because every time I think I've reached the end, another one pops out!
I serve YOUR area!
Beverly Shores, Burns Harbor, Cedar Lake, Chesterton, Crown Point, Dune Acres, Dyer, East Chicago, Gary, Griffith, Hammond, Hebron, Highland, Hobart, Kouts, Lake Station, Lakes of the Four Seasons, Lowell, Merrillville, Miller, Munster, Ogden Dunes, Portage, Porter, Schererville, St. John, Valparaiso, Whiting, Chicago and the Chicagoland area; other areas available upon request.
It sounds fantastic! But can I afford this?
I offer several different party packages, ranging, making sure there's an option friendly to every family's needs and budget.
And as an Added Bonus:
Special Prizes for EVERYONE!
With the Basic Party Package:
- Half-an-hour of fun, magic, ventriloquism, audience participation and excitement!
- Everything in the Basic Package!
- I provide up to twenty (20) fun-filled goodie bags, enough for almost any party (all toys, no candy) saving you the hassle of arranging them yourself!
- A special bonus routine using audience members as helpers, adding up to 45 total minutes of fun!
- Everything in the Basic and Deluxe Packages!
- A special surprise bonus for your birthday child!
- I make a balloon animal AT YOUR PARTY for every child present, adding up to over an hour of fun!
Wow, how can I find out more?
Contact me today to learn how easy it is to throw a party that will create wonderful memories to last a lifetime. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
Call now and together let's make your child's next event totally amazing, fun, and unforgettable!
P.S. remember, weekends are extremely busy for me so be sure to call and book your show early to ensure getting "Arends the Amazing" for your next party! I urge you to call NOW:
Why risk disappointing your child?
P.P.S. If you're just checking around for entertainers, be sure to ask these questions:
- Does the entertainer you're considering specialize in children's entertainment?
- Can the entertainer describe the show in detail or does it sound like he just "wings it" for each show?
- Is your entertainer certified with membership in professional entertainer’s associations like the Society of American Magicians and the North American Association of Ventriloquists?
- Is the entertainer experienced not just for birthdays but for children's festivals, schools, carnivals and other local events? Does he have the references to back this up?